What To Expect
- A Welcoming Smile - The people of Living Hope love one another and seek to “keep the circle open” and welcome guests with a friendly smile.
- A Casual Atmosphere - Come as you are. The Lord looks on the heart, not the outward appearance and we seek to do the same.
- A Caring People - Caring begins with prayer and extends to practical expressions of love through our Compassionate Ministries, Incarnational Communities, and spontaneous expressions too varied to mention.
- A Meaningful Worship Service - Music, prayer, Scripture and more combine to help worshipers connect with God and live out their faith 24/7.
- A Biblical Message - Our pastors seek to always stay true to the message of Scripture while applying that message to practical life issues.
- Support Beyond the Worship Service - We view the Worship Service as vitally important, but only the “tip of the iceberg” in living as followers of Jesus Christ. Through triads, small groups, and others opportunities, we offer help to grow in faith and to apply faith in all of life’s circumstances.