What To Expect
- A Welcoming Smile - The people of Living Hope strive to love one another. We take very seriously our Lord's two greatest commandments, " You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind. You shall love your neighbor as yourself." You will be loved!
- A Casual Atmosphere - Come as you are. The Lord looks on the heart, not the outward appearance and we seek to do the same.
- A Meaningful Worship Service - Music, prayer, Scripture and more combine to help worshipers connect with God and live out their faith 24/7.
- A Biblical Message - Our pastors seek to always stay true to the message of Scripture by applying General Principles of Biblical Interpretation and Responsible Hermeneutics when preparing sermons or studies.
- Education and Support Beyond the Worship Service - We view the Worship Service as vitally important, but only the “tip of the iceberg” in living as followers of Jesus Christ. Therefore, we offer a variety of opportunities to grow in faith outside of Sunday worship.